However, this was before I discovered Mr. Rebates.
Why is Mr. Rebates my new favorite site for cash back? Here are a few reasons:
- Mr. Rebates has a TON of retailers, which a handy search feature in the upper left side of the page.
- Mr. Rebates has a great chance of being the top cash back percentage (I still recommend checking the other three sites in my original post prior to purchase, though!)
- Mr. Rebates has the best referral payout. You’ll earn 20% of the cash back that your referrals get, plus every referral gets $5 to start.
Some things I don’t love about Mr. Rebates:
- The website design isn’t the greatest. The logo is a bit goofy looking.
- You can’t request cash back until you get to $10 in your account. Kinda lame.
What do you think about Mr. Rebates? Do you have any feedback that I missed?
The links in this post are my personal referrals to Mr.Rebates. If you sign up using my link, you will start out with $5 in your account, and I will earn a small commission on each purchase you make using the service.