As I mentioned earlier, I’m hosting a Scentsy basket party! The main reason why I decided to host a Scentsy party this month was because it is “Bring Back My Bar” month. That means that tons of retired favorites are available for a very limited time (January only).
Some of my favorites are:
- Amaretto – An almond-scented fragrance sweetened with honey and spice.
- Berries & Bubbly – Sweet strawberry aroma with champagne.
- Cherry Almond Pie – Graham crackers, sweet almond, cream, and cherries.
- Cinnamon Cider – Tart apples balanced with oak and spicy cinnamon.
- Cranberry Spice – A generous blend of cloves and ginger help define the sophistication of tart cranberry.
- Mad About Mint – A blast of mint: spicy peppermint, spearmint, and wintergreen.
- Pretty in Pink – Feminine white florals with a touch of grapefruit over rich amber and wood.
- Spiced Grapefruit – Mandarin and bergamot citrus perfectly balanced with spicy coriander, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Spring Clean – Refreshing spring air and morning dew blended with orange blossom and crisp white florals.
- Toasted Apple Butter – Creamy butter blended with ripe apples accented with rich spices.
- Vanilla Walnut – A warm fragrance with roasted walnut and sweet vanilla bean.
There are also a ton of warmers on clearance, so now is really a great time to try out some Scentsy goodies. Just click Close Out Items on the left navigation menu!
Have you bought anything from Scentsy? What’s your favorite warmer and scent?