I have two exciting announcements for you [EDIT: Make that THREE exciting announcements!]:
1. The winner of the elmstreehouse giveaway is Jackie G! Thanks to everyone for entering, and please be sure to shop the elmstreehouse Etsy store! I know I’ll be picking something out very soon.
1.5. Miss Elm herself has offered to give EVERYONE a special discount! Use code SHOPHAPPENS at checkout to receive 10% off your order! (Offer is good until 3/14!)
2. Zoya strikes again with a most excellent nail polish giveaway. Through tomorrow, you can pick out ANY of their red shades for free! Here are the details:
Now through 2/15/2012 11:59PM EST you will receive one bottle of Red Zoya Nail Polish in the shade of your choice (picked from our Red Nail Polish Page FREE + FREE Shipping with any purchase* at zoya.com.
Zoya has over 50 shades of red nail polish colors in metallic, cream, pearl, matte and dual chrome finishes that are available in cool, warm and neutral tones to perfectly compliment your skin tone and personal fashion style. We suggest Zoya Valentina, Zoya Sarah, and Zoya Carmen.
How it works:
1. Add any non-spoon item to your cart along with your favorite red nail polish choice from this page.
2. Enter WELUVU into the promotion code field in the shopping cart and press the “Apply Code” button
3. Complete Check-Out Process & Submit Order
*Excludes Zoya Color Spoons & NYFW Custom Color Box Trios
Terms & Conditions
This promotion is valid online only at www.zoya.com, www.qtica.com & www.artofbeauty.com. Continental USA only (shipping and processing charges apply). Void where prohibited. Limit one promotion per account and household. Orders with promotion codes are not eligible for returns or exchanges. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses and credit card entry errors. Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipping if volume warrants it. Not valid with any other coupons, codes or promotions.
I have the Divincia shade and love it. I think I’ll be picking up a more purple hue this time… what about you? Do you have any suggestions?
Know of any more awesome Valentine’s Day promotions? Leave ’em in the comments!